Delivery Rates & Times
South Africa (All Regions)
METHOD OF DELIVERY
Free Delivery on all SA orders over R450
R50 Additional charge for orders under R450
Main Centres: 2-4 days after the order has left the warehouse
Regional Areas: 4-10 days after the order has left the warehouse.
Excluding Weekends and public Holidays.
*Delivery times might change during SALE & Black Friday periods.
- *Delivery time might vary depending on how far the Regional area is from the main centre. The above timeline is only an estimate.
- *During sale periods delivery may take up to 10 working days for main centres.
- Delivery is FREE for orders over the threshold - check above table for threshold
- R50 will be charged upon checkout if the total value of your order is below the threshold.
- You will receive your Dispatch Confirmation Email once your Item/s has been dispatched from our warehouse.
- If your order was placed any time between Friday after 3pm & Sunday, the order will only be fulfilled & dispatch email will only be sent on Monday.
- Your order may be delivered anytime between 08h00 and 17h00 and a signature (from you or a responsible third party) will be required as proof of delivery.
- If you are not available at the time of delivery, and you have not agreed to allow a third party to accept delivery on your behalf, then you will be contacted by the courier service to arrange for a second delivery attempt.
- We recommend that you nominate your usual daytime address (home, work or other) as your delivery address. If you do not have a regular daytime address and you are willing to allow a third party to accept delivery on your behalf, then you may nominate their usual daytime address for delivery of your Item/s. Please note that post office boxes will not be accepted.
- Please take note of the provisions in our Terms and Conditions, as accepted by you, relating to Delivery.